Live Everyday Like it were Your Last



I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy - Og Mandino
You can't spend your whole life waiting for god, to kiss you.



And I did strain my potential and it also did cry for mercy. But I listen to no cry for I want to be the highest mountain - I want to touch the sky – I want to live in the cloud and feel, do and see things those before never did. But sometimes I do wonder why I go through this. Is it because I want to be looked upon as the highest mountain or is it something else? Is it really worth it?

Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail
– Charles Kettering


And I believe, and I work everyday like I wasn’t meant to fail. I work everyday like I’m not content to failure. I work everyday like every man that has got every thing to fight for. But sometimes, I do wonder: Man works almost everyday. He goes through hell almost everyday to achieve his dreams and he dies just one day. He leaves to return no more and that’s the end. No replay. Will he be remembered for his accomplishments or the clothes he wore while he was alive?

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade out of it - Joan Collins


And lemonade, I did make out of life and I will always make for I have no time to nurse my pains. There is benefit in adversities, they say, so I always look for the benefits at all times for they make me stronger - for they help me get over worries and skip them just fine. I know sky is no limit to my potential so I focus on my dreams. I know no song other than success. But sometimes I do wonder: For what am I fighting for?

Ultimately, nothing matters - Unknown

Yes, nothing does. It could matter but just for a short while. When time passes it by, even if it were a few seconds, then it matters no more. Man could be rich and powerful while he lives, but after he is dead, even a beggar is better off than he is because the beggar can move and the dead can’t. So sometimes I wonder why bother about luxuries when nothing matters.

Be kind, for everyone you meet are fighting a harder life
– Platto

Indeed they are; so I try not to change them; all I do is change me to blend with them. I always try to make them happy for I know that what matters in life is the number of people you make sad or happy. So I stop wondering and start acting because that’s what matters.
Share on Google Plus

About Moshow

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment