Prayer - Please Help Me

I know I’ve been rude and unfaithful to you; and I also can’t claim that I’ve spent an entire day without sinning. I know that wasn’t part of the agreement because I promised to be loyal no matter what – to be honest no matter what – to stick to your words, but I failed you. I’m sorry I did… I’m sorry. Please forgive me.
Prayer is the language



You gave me purpose, vision and dreams. And you also made me believe that I could be whatever I want to be as long as I never stopped believing. You taught me to never give up if I want to achieve greater things in life and I say thank you.

Thus I believe, like you made me believe, that I’ve got no limit. I believe that the limits I have are those I create myself. But I’ve waited so long and my dreams are yet to come to pass. I’ve worked like forever and I’m yet to say: “This is my accomplishment.” My heart aches. My hope fades and I don’t know how much time it’s got left. I’ve no idea about what I would become after it’s gone but I do know it’ll be bad. Living without hope, no purpose, no dreams is more like being a “Living-dead” and I don’t like sound of that.

When I read these words:


 “Write my answer on a bill board, large and clear, so that anyone who see it at a glance and run to tell others. But these things I plan will not happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not overdue a single day!


I felt like you were talking to me face to face.But you instilled in me, fear and doubt; that I may doubt things that puzzle me and that I may fear things that scare me. But they seem to be working against me. They seem to be eating my mind up. I’m losing myself and I don’t know what to do so I turn to you. I need your help and I know you can help me in this. Please restore my strength to fight my doubts and to conquer my fear. Help me please. (Amen)
Share on Google Plus

About Moshow

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment